Just like its big brother, the powerful Lighthouse Mini Lantern and USB Power Hub commands attention and to prove that smaller is better. With the ability to charge your gear and get up to 500hr of light on low this light is perfect for boating, camping, hiking or in your emergency kit at home. The USB feature can also be used to power USB devices such as smart watches and mobile phones.
• Dimmable, Dual LED Light Adjust brightness and direction for extended runtimes, up to 500 hours on low.
• Fold-down legs for maximum light dispersion.
• Built-in hook and magnets for versatile mounting
• Charge Phones and other USB Gear Built-in 1A USB port with 3,000mAh battery for up to one full phone charge
• Recharge Anywhere, Anytime Power up from Goal Zero Nomad solar panels, plug into any USB port with the built-in charging cable.
• Adjustable brightness and direction for extended runtimes, up to 500 hours on low
• Plug into any USB port with the built-in charging cable.
Two ways to charge the Lighthouse Mini:
• Recharge the Lighthouse Mini from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel in about 4-6 hours
• The Lighthouse Mini can be recharged from a USB Source in about 4 hours
• USB Source: 4 Hours
• Nomad 7 Solar Panel: 4-6 Hours
• Nomad 7 Plus Solar Panel: 4-6 Hours
*Please note : Accessories for display purpose only*
USB Port (output): 5V, up to 1A (5W max)
USP Port (input): 5V up to 1A (5W max)
Cell Type: Li-NMC, 18650 by LG chem/Samsung
Cell Capacity: 11.1 Wh (3.7V, 3000mAh)
Lifecycles: 300+ with recommended use
Shelf Life: Charge every 3-6 months
Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
Dimensions: 73.8 Dia x 105.5 mm
LED (output): 5W max, 210 Lumens, 3500K LED's
One side lit: 500+ hours (low), 7 hours (high)
Both sides lit: 400+ hours (low), 4 hours (high)
Covered by GOAL ZERO 1 Year Warranty.