The Nomad 10 Watt panel gives you the solar collecting capability needed to charge your phone anywhere the sun shines. Redesigned for a more seamless solar charging experience, the Nomad 10 features a built-in Flip dock and adjustable kickstand that clicks and locks into place for added stability. Integrated USB port charges phones, power banks, and other small devices.
• Built-in dock made for FLIP 12, FLP 24 or FLIP 36 power banks.
• Built-in kickstand clicks into place at multiple angles, so you can position your panel for optimal solar collection and ensure it stays put.
• Lightweight design can be strapped to your pack or tent and folds down easily for storage.
• Rugged and durable, built to last as long as your adventures do.
• Direct charge your device from the sun or pair your panel with a power bank for an all-in-one solar charging solution.
What it charges:
Solar panels do not hold a charge, they produce power when exposed to sunlight. For the best charging experience, plug the Flip Power Bank into the panel's built-in charging dock to charge the battery from sun while hiking, biking, or on the move. Then, use the Flip to charge your phone when the sun goes down.
The Nomad 10 can be used to charge devices like:
• Power banks
• Fitness trackers
• Lighthouse lanterns
• Small USB devices
Recommended power pairings:
- Flip 12: Charges in 2.5-5 hours
- Flip 24: Charges in 4-8 hours
- Flip 36: Charges in 6-12 hours
- Sherpa 15: Charges in 2.5-5 hours
- Guide 10: Charges in 3-6 hours
- Venture 30: Charges in 4.5-9 hours
*Solar charge times vary and are dependent on many factors such as elevation, temperature, time of year, angle and position to the sun.
Ports: USB port: 5V, up to 1.5A (7.5W max)
Dimensions (unfolded): 24.1 x 36.8 x 1.9 cm
Dimensions (folded): 24.1 x 18.4 x 3.2 cm
Weight: 0.51 kg
Open Circuit Voltage (Voc): 6-7V
Cell Type: Monocrystalline
Covered by GOAL ZERO 1 Year Warranty.