The Baintech Tow Mate operates with a pre-set braking force utilizing microprocessor technology. This new generation of brake controllers has been designed for both single and dual axle trailers using negative earth (ground) systems only.
Rugged and compact, it is easily installed with the simple connection of four wires and comes with a remote control. Baintech Tow Mate remote control makes adjusting and monitoring the brakes even easier – it can be located up to 1m from the brake controller. The Tow-Mate incorporates an override function for independent braking of the trailer from the vehicle brakes – which can help prevent potentially dangerous swaying and snaking.
• LED indicator for both brake connection and brake activation
• Remote control utilises a built-in LED for single hole mounting
• Remote control is ultra-small and can be mounted in the smallest of dash knock-outs
• 1m reach for remote control
• Easily adjustable braking force
• Compatible with single filament/brake bulb systems
• Impressive maximum output capability of up to 2 axles (12A)
• Mountable at any angle
• Convenient override
Bainbridge Technologies are the leaders in innovative 12V power solutions for leisure auto markets (4WDs, camper trailers, caravans/recreational vehicles, and boats). As an Australian owned and operated company, Bainbridge Technologies are passionate about the great outdoors and creating more good times for Australians.
Covered by BAINBRIDGE 2 Year Warranty
|Type||Tow Mate Brake|